purchased a 13.7 oz box of ritz crackers from walmart east hills bakersfield ca on sunday nov 1 opened box on nov 5 at noon and only three packages of crackers in box 0 4400003111 4, as a disabiled vet on disability I don't need to be robbed by a company exporting jobs to mexico mondelez international
with today's technology there is no reason for this to happen unless it is cheaper to hire more workers for substandard wages than it is to install the machinery
perhaps Nabisco needs to take a look at their leadership or lack of and look at the company'e future and goodwill of stockholders
thank you Kris Combs 3613 pickwick dr bakersfield ca 93306 661-872-1750
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- i am just mad no crackers for our lunch just poor product perhaps all of the above
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crackers Box
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no..."
- "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..."
- "The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart. They taste like *** too. Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."