purchased a 13.7 oz box of ritz crackers from walmart east hills bakersfield ca on sunday nov 1 opened box on nov 5 at noon and only three packages of crackers in box 0 4400003111 4, as a disabiled vet on disability I don't need to be robbed by a company exporting jobs to mexico mondelez international
with today's technology there is no reason for this to happen unless it is cheaper to hire more workers for substandard wages than it is to install the machinery
perhaps Nabisco needs to take a look at their leadership or lack of and look at the company'e future and goodwill of stockholders
thank you Kris Combs 3613 pickwick dr bakersfield ca 93306 661-872-1750
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- i am just mad no crackers for our lunch just poor product perhaps all of the above
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crackers Box
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."
- "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..."
- "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."