purchased a 13.7 oz box of ritz crackers from walmart east hills bakersfield ca on sunday nov 1 opened box on nov 5 at noon and only three packages of crackers in box 0 4400003111 4, as a disabiled vet on disability I don't need to be robbed by a company exporting jobs to mexico mondelez international
with today's technology there is no reason for this to happen unless it is cheaper to hire more workers for substandard wages than it is to install the machinery
perhaps Nabisco needs to take a look at their leadership or lack of and look at the company'e future and goodwill of stockholders
thank you Kris Combs 3613 pickwick dr bakersfield ca 93306 661-872-1750
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- i am just mad no crackers for our lunch just poor product perhaps all of the above
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crackers Box
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "3 out of 4 of my sealed box of Ritz were open in the box! They didn't even have the little ridges showing it was ever sealed! So I get..."
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- "I love Ritz crackers. Understatement. If there are none left, I feel like the pantry is empty. That should say how much I want them around. Since your bacon variety came..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."