At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers.This time I decided to see if others are having the same issue, and viola, here's the online forum!
It's May right now, and the *best when used by* date is September, so they're not old. The other boxes I've purchased were probably fresh as well. I tried dipping a cracker into some hummus, something I've been using these crackers for forever.
Now it's getting frustrating not knowing if the cracker will crumble to bits in my fingers.My son has a vegetarian friend coming for dinner, and now I don't think I want to serve the hummus with my favorite tasting cracker!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My family loves ritz crackers and the last box we got. the sleeves were short some crackers, it was full of air. We compared them to the last sleeve of..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips. i cut it in..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Took family of 10 to Red Robin at Puyallup Mall Location. Had some Canadian family come in town and they said they liked Red Robin. No more after Wednesday October..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."