At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers.This time I decided to see if others are having the same issue, and viola, here's the online forum!

It's May right now, and the *best when used by* date is September, so they're not old. The other boxes I've purchased were probably fresh as well. I tried dipping a cracker into some hummus, something I've been using these crackers for forever.

Now it's getting frustrating not knowing if the cracker will crumble to bits in my fingers.My son has a vegetarian friend coming for dinner, and now I don't think I want to serve the hummus with my favorite tasting cracker!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of crumbles into pieces. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ritz crackers origina crackers. Ritz Crackers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers origina crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments