Dear Sirs:

I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion over several evenings while watching television. On the evening of Thursday, April 7, 2016 I reached into the bag to get a handful of chips and encountered what I thought was a rock the size of an average potato. Turned out to be a large clump of seasoning. Thought you would like to know about this as there is obviously a glitch somewhere. By the way, I love this product. I have included a photo of the clump.

Sharon Sumner

2010 S Waterstone Rd.

Muncie, IN 47302

(765)730-5520

This person wrote the review because of "could not find an email address to write to." of ritz crackers sour cream and onion chips from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

I just found the same rock like clump! It freaked me out until I saw it was seasoning!