I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion over several evenings while watching television. On the evening of Thursday, April 7, 2016 I reached into the bag to get a handful of chips and encountered what I thought was a rock the size of an average potato. Turned out to be a large clump of seasoning. Thought you would like to know about this as there is obviously a glitch somewhere. By the way, I love this product. I have included a photo of the clump.
2010 S Waterstone Rd.
Muncie, IN 47302
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Gross . The ones at the begining of tge the package were fine. But old crusty peanut butter ,were on the onestowards the end of two packages of our..."
- "3 out of 4 of my sealed box of Ritz were open in the box! They didn't even have the little ridges showing it was ever sealed! So I get..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."