Dear Sirs:

I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion over several evenings while watching television. On the evening of Thursday, April 7, 2016 I reached into the bag to get a handful of chips and encountered what I thought was a rock the size of an average potato. Turned out to be a large clump of seasoning. Thought you would like to know about this as there is obviously a glitch somewhere. By the way, I love this product. I have included a photo of the clump.

Sharon Sumner

2010 S Waterstone Rd.

Muncie, IN 47302

(765)730-5520

This person wrote the review because of "could not find an email address to write to." of ritz crackers sour cream and onion chips from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Put country of origin on your product- where it is grown/made, etc.I could care less where it is distributed from.

Made in Mexico should be on package, then if you wish to tell us you shipped it out of New Jersey,

go for it. I could care less where your warehouse is. Another try to fool the public scam. Great company literally falling apart.

Have Nabisco phone people, no not some disinterested person in Manila.

All the fore mentioned proves you are just money hungry and unethical.Other people make GOOD crackers, etc.

I just found the same rock like clump! It freaked me out until I saw it was seasoning!