I went to Wal-Mart to buy my husband some Ritz crackers cause he really, really ,really, loves Ritz crackers .He likes the original Ritz crackers ,with the salt on top.since he loves the Ritz crackers so very, very, very, very, very, much.

I decided after some deliberation to buy him the larger box, since he loves the original flavor Ritz crackers so very ,very ,very, very much. I did not buy low sodium crackers but that's what I got. It does not say low sodium on the box any where . My husband opened the box and removed a sleeve of the crackers and he carefully opened the sleeve of crackers and carefully removed a cracker from the sleeve and put it in his mouth and then took it out of his mouth and said, " there is no salt on this cracker"!

HE then handed another cracker from the sleeve to me to look at .I looked at it closely and I to did not see any salt on it.My husband then offered a cracker to our cat Tabbers, he generally licks the salt off the cracker, but he just sniffed at it and walked away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i love ritz crackers and stated that there is a room for improvement of that we recieved unsalted crackers and not like a real cracker. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ritz crackers original crackers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Ritz Crackers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers original crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments