Clinton, Illinois

The Roasted Veggie crackers from Ritz used to be my absolute favorite but the last two boxes I've purchased have been horrible..They seem to have no taste to them anymore.

It's like the little roasted veggie pieces are completely missing and there's no salt on them anymore. I even checked to make sure I didn't buy the wrong kind. Did you change the formula? Did you have a mistake at one of the factories?

Did someone from management think the "old" flavor wasn't cutting it so they changed it to worse?Please, I beg of you...bring back the Roasted Veggie flavor that I've been enjoying.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ritz crackers roasted vegetable crackers. Ritz Crackers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers roasted vegetable crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

We have purchased the original Nabisco Ritz Crackers, and note also NO FLAVOR!!Like eating AIR!!!!

What happened?? nEw recipe? bAd lot??? Please check into this and fix it.

No more Ritz for me until fixed!