I thought it was just me and my recent dislike of Ritz, but I see from the posts I am not alone. To sum it up, I never know what I am going to get when I open a package. They might be browned as expected, OR pale yellow - fresh tasting OR rancid - nice amount of salt OR way too salty. Given that I am done giving them a chance - I am not buying Ritz again. Hopefully someone will get the message.

I see so many varieties of Ritz at the grocery store. I suggest they try to make ONE variety with consistently good results!

I don't care if they are made in Mexico or Tim buk Tu - just get them right or folks like me won't be buying them any longer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments