I thought it was just me and my recent dislike of Ritz, but I see from the posts I am not alone. To sum it up, I never know what I am going to get when I open a package. They might be browned as expected, OR pale yellow - fresh tasting OR rancid - nice amount of salt OR way too salty. Given that I am done giving them a chance - I am not buying Ritz again. Hopefully someone will get the message.

I see so many varieties of Ritz at the grocery store. I suggest they try to make ONE variety with consistently good results!

I don't care if they are made in Mexico or Tim buk Tu - just get them right or folks like me won't be buying them any longer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Crackers NOT CRUMBS, PLEASE Ritz Crackers "For the past several months, the Ritz crackers are crumbs, not crackers. They are crumbs before they even make it out of the package. What's going on??? Is this a..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Potato chips where stronger then Ritz cracker Ritz Crackers " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more