The last three boxes of Ritz that I bought have not been up to their usual good Ritz that I have bought over the years....Not as flavorful and did not have that golden brown color.I can understand one box being this way but not three in a row.

I have bought and enjoyed Ritz for many years, being 71 years old and have eaten Ritz since I can't remember when would certainly qualify me to know a good Ritz when I eat one...If the next box is lacking flavor and not cooked to that wonderful brown color....IT WILL BE MY LAST BOX FOR A VERY LONG TIME...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments