Cornwall, Ontario

I recently purchased a bag of Ritz baked chips, sour cream and onion.My husband and I both liked the taste, but last night, when my husband ate the last few pieces, he found a large piece, of what seemed like a combination of salt and spices, maybe some sour cream holding it together.

We are wondering if you regularly clean the equipment in your factory?

We do like this product, but now have our misgivings. We also would like these chips better, if less salt was added.

We are both 80 years old and are trying to avoid using too much salt.Thanks for your attention.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments