100% full Not resolved

I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis.Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from the top and the sides.

I am not very satisfied with the freshness of these crackers.

Kindly check it out and make sure they are sealed to increase shelf life. This is the 3rd box I opened and found the same issue. I am attaching the photo for your review. Hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Will appreciate your quick response.

You can reach me via email or a phone call and let me know.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. He best about ritz crackers whole wheat crackers from Ritz Crackers was usually happy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments