I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis.Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from the top and the sides.
I am not very satisfied with the freshness of these crackers.
Kindly check it out and make sure they are sealed to increase shelf life. This is the 3rd box I opened and found the same issue. I am attaching the photo for your review. Hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possible.
Will appreciate your quick response.
You can reach me via email or a phone call and let me know.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining. Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they..."
- "I love Ritz crackers. Understatement. If there are none left, I feel like the pantry is empty. That should say how much I want them around. Since your bacon variety came..."
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."