Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis.Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from the top and the sides.

I am not very satisfied with the freshness of these crackers.

Kindly check it out and make sure they are sealed to increase shelf life. This is the 3rd box I opened and found the same issue. I am attaching the photo for your review. Hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Will appreciate your quick response.

You can reach me via email or a phone call and let me know.

Review about: Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers.

I liked: Usually happy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Ritz Crackers Original from Asheboro, North Carolina Ritz Crackers "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..." Read more Ritz Crackers Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Potato chips where stronger then Ritz cracker Ritz Crackers " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Strange Content Ritz Crackers "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more