I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis.Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from the top and the sides.
I am not very satisfied with the freshness of these crackers.
Kindly check it out and make sure they are sealed to increase shelf life. This is the 3rd box I opened and found the same issue. I am attaching the photo for your review. Hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possible.
Will appreciate your quick response.
You can reach me via email or a phone call and let me know.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips. i cut it in..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "I am not happy with the box and stacks of crackers being smaller and the price being higher! The stacks of crackers are at least 1.5 to 2 inches shorter...."
- "Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Demontrond in Houston Tx, on July 28, with leather seats. When I came on August 1 to pick it up, the so called leather..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."