There is no way to eat these crackers! They crumble before you even pick them up!. They're already crumbling as you open the cylinder that holds them.

I don't know where they're being made, but if it's in the U.S., shame on us. If it's outside the U.S., shame on us again!!!!!

I don't need 80 words to describe this experience! It's deplorable and a terrible waste of money!!!!

HOW MANY WORDS DO YOU NEED TO SEE THAT I'M P.O'D! YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP THESE CRACKERS! SO HOW DO YOU INTEND TO RECTIFY MY LOSS OF MONEY ON THESE THINGS!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

it is outside of USA (mexico)