There is no way to eat these crackers! They crumble before you even pick them up!. They're already crumbling as you open the cylinder that holds them.

I don't know where they're being made, but if it's in the U.S., shame on us. If it's outside the U.S., shame on us again!!!!!

I don't need 80 words to describe this experience! It's deplorable and a terrible waste of money!!!!

HOW MANY WORDS DO YOU NEED TO SEE THAT I'M P.O'D! YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP THESE CRACKERS! SO HOW DO YOU INTEND TO RECTIFY MY LOSS OF MONEY ON THESE THINGS!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

it is outside of USA (mexico)

Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review from Leicester, England Ritz Crackers "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...." Read more Ritz Crackers - Review Ritz Crackers "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more