I bought some ritz crackers that I consider my favorite.I got them home and they were flavored and I am so displeased.

I opened several of them because of a party and did not realize the flavor until middle of event. Since about a third of the box had been consumed I felt that I could not return them.

I am disappointed cause these are my favorite to have with tomato soup.wasted money and gas to get these hoping I never have this experience again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "mislabed product" of ritz crackers crackers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Ritz Crackers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers were broken and package inside was torn. Ritz Crackers "I opened a box of Ritz Crackers and the crackers inside were mostly crushed and one package was torn on the side (see photos). What was even more strange, was..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Hint Of Salt Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I normally am not a person to complain. I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Potato chips where stronger then Ritz cracker Ritz Crackers " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Strange Content Ritz Crackers "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more